Wednesday, October 27, 2010

finally say "HOORAYYY"

Well hello hellooooo!!
Currently at home and i am sooo happyy!!!!
Beholddd with my interestingness!

Umm.We just finished our PSPM which to make it simple, our final exam. Umm, just a summary about my exam. Chemistry Paper 1 and 2 were quite OK but i don't want to be that sure, so wait for the results. Mathematics Paper 1 was OK too but Paper 2 was quite hard. Wish for the best *hoping* What about Physics?! It's like MO-FO.. Ok enough with PSPM.

I was thinking what should i do for about 1 week and how many days i dont know. Our semester break is not even TWO WEEKS!! It's like one week something and I WANT MOREEEEE!! *laments+emo*

PLANNED ACTIVITIES:-

#1 Facial! Bcos my face is getting darker since i have to walk under the sun
everyday!

#2 Hanging out and Shopping! It's been zillion years i did not shopping. And
as usual, Nana Qis and Mucida are my shopping buddy of all time *hugs*

3# Going to KL. I'm not quite sure about this yet bcos my house is currently
doing renovation and i have to help clean up those mess. Sorry Kylaaa. Tell
u lettaaaa!

4# Movie marathonnnnnnn! Korean Dramas marathon! I love thissss <3
&l
t;3

Ok

that's all. Will keep updating! So longggggg~~

No comments: