Wednesday, May 4, 2011

From the bottom of my broken heart.

First thing first, xbleh blah dgn title entry ni. So,anybody wanna throw tomatoes towards my face, please..DO IT!! *nada coach melatih pemain rugby* Well, i'm feeling like i wanna wrap myself with my blanket and let the door close yet my curtain left unopened. Keep my room dark, as dark as what i'm feeling now. Feeling gloomy,lost,blank or whatever word in lifeless dictionary, they are totally define me now. huh *sigh-ing my nostril out* i hope everything will be okay for these upcoming days.. i just want to forget the things that just happened.the things tht i would not forget *msuk lirik miley cyrus plak* ok that's not funny..its not even in the same zip code as funny *audible ym* ok seriously laa xfunny ponnn! ish! to u, the-human-yg-i-hurt-mcm-apa-lg-smpai-i-pon-terhurt, i'm sorryy, i mcm moron sikit tp xpa la.things happened and there's nothing we cn do bout it..so, ok nk p smbung msuk dlm blanket n hibernate slama mn yg mampu. wake me up when May ends sbb bulan Jun abg i nk kawin. So kna tlg kemas rumah hahahahahahahahaha ok..crazy..till then, i know Udin will read this. Ni kesinambungan cerita status 'shitty day' tu. Udin pminat stia no 1 i, terharu.Wanna cry smpai Baghdad (Mesir actually.sj nk bg Udin feels annoyed skit) banjir. Ok la nk p wrap la ni. Bye smuaaaa!

p/s;smua tu termasuk semut,rama rama,gajah,harimau hampir pupus dan manusia. monyet x termasuk ok?

3 comments:

Shahirah Zainol said...

knpa monyet x termasuk?? terasa la uu!! haha hai kak piyahhh!!

nqddnnrzm. said...

tak paham. it's not even in the same zip code as paham.

Fi said...

sheera; sbb monyet dah terlalu byk dpt pluang.haha hai!

udin busuk mcm budu; ang apa yg paham? p blajaq anatomi.