Friday, June 10, 2011

Hey World. I'm back

Assalamualaikum n Hello people! I'm sorry for being away all this while. Too much things to be settled especially the preparations for my brother's wedding. Everything went very well. Alhamdulillah, my 2nd brother have finally bcome a husband. Both of them work as doctors, so i think they might have a good chemistry and all the best for them. Well, i got another good news, wanna know? enlarge the picture below. All i can say is, Alhamdulillah once again :) This is what i want all!


so thats all.congrats to all my friends yg also got USM. yg x dpt, tnggu UPU nnt! sure dpt. All the best u guys,keep praying.insyaAllah dpt. i will upload my brother's wedding pictures later okkai. see u guys. Assalamualaikum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats. budak2 pandai ni.

Emma Pinkcess Diva said...

ble upu nak klua nieee???

Widad Nasiruddin said...

hi artis
haha

Shahirah Zainol said...

congratsssssss!