Tuesday, November 18, 2014

After 3 years!!

Hello whoaaaaa!! When was my last post exactly? It was in 2011 and now it's already 2014. About 3 years ago. I didn't even realize that! It feels like just yesterday I stopped blogging and today I'm starting to write back. Time does move so fast!

I actually have another blog which I thought I wanted to start anew with. I'm 21 years old now *cough* , fine 22! So, I want the contents to be something more mature. I can't even read back what I've written in the past on this blog. They make me want to cut myself. I was like, "Really? This was me back then! My gosh!! *placing knife on my wrist*". My writing and English were super duper trashy and still are. Look at the title for my previous post, "Call USM My Baby"?? So creative Firah -_-. Couldn't get any worse. The annoying part is, I was so gedik, I CAN'T EVEN STAND MYSELF. Maybe I still am but whatever, I can't stand it so please lah help me to get rid of it! No no no, just kidding. Don't do that! This blog is my life! Huuuuu *cries* T_T. (Confused woman).

To think back about it, I grew up with this blog. I nearly deleted this blog because I was so annoyed with my own writing, but thank God I didn't. Now when I read them all back, I ew-ed to myself (of course, who doesn't right?) followed by a smile carved on my face without realizing it. Dang! I was funny, annoying and all but it was just a process of me growing up. I think I'm still that cheeky, vivacious, witty and silly girl who I used to be. We'll see how my future post will be like. Maybe I'll post something about beauty, fashion, education, work etc. (WHAT? I AM SERIOUS I'M NOT KIDDING. DON'T TRY ME PFFT). Fashion? Work? Really? Hahahahaha. So much of growing up haaaa? (Imagine Iggy Azalea saying this)

I started blogging since I was like, um 15 I think? But I deleted those posts and regretted it! Ish silly me! I won't do that again, no matter how ridiculous my writings are going to sound like. Maybe one day my kids will read my blog and acknowledge their mom's shagginess swagginess when she was a teenager! #mymomismyidol #proudkids #dadpleasegoaway . They might continue the legacy of this blog, who knows right? Hahaha. Firah of The Future, that's the drama that I'll be playing soon.

I guess that's all. Ahh finally after three years, I managed to write up until the conclusion yayyyyy!!! *throws confettis*. So, see ya wanna be ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Disclaimer: To English pros and grammar nazis out there, I'm so sorry for my trashy English then, now and in the future. Life is a learning process. Please don't be annoyed. Hehehe. About my blog layout, I'm to lazy to change it. I'm going to leave it like that for the time being.

No comments: