Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's Mama's Birthday!

This post is dedicated to my mom.
She has been such a great mum from the beginning until now and forever.
She stands for watever it takes just to be a great mum and a wife.
She always be there for me whenever i have problems.
She always give me advises whenever i need them.
She stays right beside me whenever i talked about my love life and friends.
She's the one that always give me money whenever i asked for them. HAHA.
ok dah.nnt aku nangis.
so..

I wished to you this warm wishes,that your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness you have always given me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!



i wish u...
*happy always
*panjang umur
*sihat selalu
*awet muda
*sntiasa tahan dgn budak nm firah tuh
*diredhai Allah sepanjang hayat
*setiap kebaikan yg perlu ada dlm diri seorng Muslimah dan Hamba Allah


YOU ARE THE GREATEST MUM IN THE WORLDDD!!
:D

peace no war . *haha ttba




3 comments:

aifaa said...

wuit!hepi bday! :D
nak chocolate chips cookies 90.hihi

Anonymous said...

happy birthday makcikkkkkkkkkkk!-NANA

Fadhilah said...

hepi bday m.lang!bertuah pya anak menakan;D