Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 1: My favourite song

Assalamualaikum and hello guys! Since i have nothing to share with u right now.. Oh wait, actually i do have one, but i think it's not the time yet. Ok, so i had some blogwalking just now, and i found "30 things in 30 days challenge". So i think it might get interesting,then i take it, better than nothing rite muehhe..So let's start now! My favourite song.

Frankly, i have tons of them, but my favourite will always be the old ones, when i was a kid like that. Something like when u listen to it, there will be a surge remembrance of ur childhood.For instance, a boy about one yr older than u, wanted to hug u and u just let him do that without feeling oppressed cos u got no other options cos u wanna play Mario so badly and he was the one at ur neighbourhood who owned the game (ckp dgn satu nafas smpai perut kempis dan semputOk that was my story when i was 6 n i feel stupid but somehow that boy is pursuing in Medic in Rusia now and i hope he doesnt apply this dirty method to his patients soon or he wouldn't live longer anymore! So, i choose 'Aladdin-A Whole New World' eventhough ths song has nothing to do with my story just now muahaaha! Just tellinggg. Well, I always love disney,my friends also knw bout it. Disney is like forever. So to my future husband, once we get married, make sure we do duet for this song every night, or else u have to sleep outside the room on the shabby couch with the tv on hahaha! (baru kawin,blum ada duit,so ambik sofa rumah mak yg dah plan untuk dibuang)



HA NI! BOLEHLAH NYANYI SAMA SAMA SMBIL BERLAPIKKAN KARPET RUMAH MAK! BARU FEEL!! SELAMAT MENCUBA :)

 

So,instead of saying bye bye.I prefer to say Assalamualaikum.first.and byeee :)