Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love? Note For You

Assalamualaikum and Hello. Ehemmm, I failed the challenge because my Internet was literally down couple days ago. And I think that challenge is BORING haha (IM SO MEAN I KNOW) In fact, I don't have much time to update my blog EVERYDAY because I'm not really into writing craps about myself. Yes,especially when it concerns myself!

I have something to share with u guys, for those who are in love, experienced love,  about to love, spreading the love or even losers in love, u might be interested to watch this. I read the comments on YouTube, they said this video made them cried, so why don't you give a try. As for me, I don't cry easily over thing like this, not even almost-cry. But I'm not that cold-hearted really. I do feel sad about it because for those who don't know, this thing MOSTLY happen among love couples. Emphasize on that word, MOSTTTTLYYYY!

We started to be completely stranger and ended up to  be "Stranger,Again"
So that's the title given for this video and it suits very well. Get what I mean? No? So let's watch it together. I watched it over and over again and noticed I was nodding to myself. There you go :)






so-other-thing; I'm sorry for feeling the same way too.Still, i don't have the guts to convey it..which..it's killing me  
                           inside.