Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 2: My favourite movie

Assalamualaikum and hellooo everyone. So, let's move on to my favourite movie. I have gazillion of them but this one is not about disney anymore. HAHA. Yes, i do love disney movies, all of them, just name it! But i'm a grown up now!! freaking 19, so there must be something that is better than stay feeling kiddy rite? (POYO) It might be not the prominent movie that we usually dignify for having 3D technology or whatever.. And ohh, it's free from s*x scene so u can watch it with ur 9 year old sister n the other thing is their dating spot is solitary..I bet all of u will never go to that place. Wanna know what is it? it's the FREAKING CEMETRIES! The place where death people get buried! Yupppp that one! But please dont imagine a bride with super duper long hair with blood staining her gown whispered something like "I'm gonna hunt u in ur dream n probably chew ur hair up until u'r bald", please dont get too carried away by horror movies that u watch.. HAHA alright? Ok so the movie that i've been talking about is A WALK TO REMEMBER. I suggest u guys to watch it!


One of the scenes that I love. this can tell u how lovey dovey they are..ME WANT THISS!! T_T 

SOME QUOTES FROM THIS MOVIE.

Landon: Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I sure can feel it. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Landon: Are you scared?
Jamie: To death...
[Landon looks upset]
Jamie: Lighten up.
Landon: It's not funny.
Jamie: I'm scared of not being with you.
Landon: Oh baby, that will never happen... I'll be here.
 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landon: Can you find this star, right here?
Jamie: Sure. So why am I looking for this star?
Landon: Because I had it named for you. See? It's official. It's from the International Star Registry.
Jamie: This is wonderful... I love you.